The Bismillah Award Program strives to broaden historical, contemporary,social, religious, and political perspectives on Islam for Cub Scouts of theWebelos and Arrow of Light rank.
The Cub Scout, at the successful completion of the Bismillah Award.
Program, should be able to:
- Identify Ismaili tariqah within the Islamic context.
- Discuss the similarities between the Islamic faith and ideology to other faiths.
- Articulate the structure of at least one Imamat Institution.
- Provide written and oral communication relevant to Islamic ambassadorship.
- Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate short--term and long--term goals towards personal development as an American Muslim.
- Apply the principles and methodology of academic integrity in scholarship and intellectual research.